Saturday 27 November 2010

The Power of Words, The Power of Silence

With each passing year I become increasingly aware of how powerful words can be. I truly believe words can kill, they can heal, they can move mountains. A book can change a person’s destiny through inspiration or knowledge.

So, the tarot reader’s responsibility is great. A good tarot reader gives an honest interpretation based on knowledge and intuition or however they receive information yet the delivery can make a huge difference. I think it is wrong to lie and give false hope to a client. If the cards are very dark and bleak, ask more questions to find light and positive matters to consider.


Sometimes, I can see things but nothing is set in stone, so I feel it is wiser for the client to discover this his/herself. No one said it is easy being a reader. Sometimes, less is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment