Saturday 27 November 2010

Rituals and Traditions

I personally don’t believe that tarot cards must be given as a present, as many books and people say. I’ve always bought my own packs and haven’t encountered any problems as a result.
I don’t believe the cards have to be clothed in black velvet or silk. Of course it’s wise to protect them but again I often use plastic bags with no negative side effect.
I’m not being a rebel but I'm not superstitious. I simply believe the power of the cards lies in the symbols combined with the knowledge and intuition of the reader.
I do always use my left hand to select tarot cards asI do believe the intuitive right side of the brain that controls the left side ‘feels' the cards with the left hand. Although saying that I do believe one always picks the right card, even if it is with the right hand.

So, anything goes in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment