Thursday 23 December 2010

The Positive Side To Mercury Retrograde

Mercury Retrograde makes most people in the know groan in advance at the transport problems, delays, and communication breakdowns that are bound to occur. Yes these things happen all the time but more weird stuff happens with machinery, computers and travel during this three/four week period, three to four times a year than at other times.


This Merc Ret period turns direct on 29th December, hallelujah, although it takes a week for life to settle back to 'normal'.


Yet, for the first time, I experienced a wonderful effect from this influence. My CD player has been broken for over a year. Every time I've tried to play a CD it doesn't work. Of course, I did all the usual checks, plug on, wires all in, all the buttons properly on. And like an idiot (or child who believes in magic) I still try regularly, in the hope it will work. Yestereve, about three weeks later, I tried again. And hey presto! CD after CD worked. Musical Joy.


So, I have experienced Mercury Retrograde can increase the chances of technological breakdown yet if something was broken before hand in normal times, try it during this period and it may just magically work.

No comments:

Post a Comment